Your California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), California residents may have certain rights regarding their data, including:
- The right to know the categories of personal information AloeVita has collected and the sources from which AloeVita obtained the information.
- The right to know the business purposes for sharing personal information.
- The right to know the categories of third parties with whom AloeVita has shared personal information.
- The right to access the specific pieces of personal information AloeVita has collected, and the right to request the deletion of your information (see “Your Rights and Choices” below).
Categories of personal information AloeVita collects about you, the sources of that information, the purpose for the collection, and how AloeVita shares it.
|Categories of Personal Information Collected||The Source of Personal Information||The Purpose for Collection||How We Share Your Personal Information|
|Identifiers such as name, email address, or telephone number.||Directly from you when you request information from us or contact us.||To enable us to respond to your inquiries when you contact us.||We do not share this information.|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) such as a name or telephone number.||Directly from you when you request information from us or contact us.||To enable us to provide services to you and to respond to your inquiries when you contact us.||We do not share this information.|
In addition to the purposes listed in the chart above, we may also use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of AloeVita’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by AloeVita about our website users is among the assets transferred.
AloeVita does not sell your personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
Below are the rights you may have under the CCPA. There are exceptions, so not all of these rights may apply to you.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that AloeVita disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that AloeVita delete any of your Personal Information that AloeVita collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. If you have questions regarding these exceptions, please contact AloeVita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request using the Personal Information Request Form available at https://aloevita.com/personal-information-request-form/, to email@example.com or contact us at 866.577.8822.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
AloeVita endeavors to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If AloeVita requires more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period. If we deny your request, we will provide reasons for the denial.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding AloeVita’s disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact AloeVita at the email address included below.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: April 8, 2020
Click below to download the California Consumer Personal Information Request Form